A career as a Flight Attendant is one of the most exciting in the Aviation Industry. Also called as Cabin Crew, Flight Stewards / Stewardesses, Air Hostesses or Cabin Attendants, this job requires ensuring primarily safety and comfort for passengers on an Aircraft.
Several operations require a Flight Attendant including commercial airlines, large and small business jets, corporate aircraft and even some military and government aircraft.
Chicago Flight School’s Flight Attendant Course with our friendly staff and professional instructors is geared to preparing you for this exciting career in aviation in the shortest possible time.
The minimum requirements vary from airline to airline. However, majority of the airlines have similar requirements for hiring listed below:
- Minimum age requirements to apply for a job varies between 18 to 21 years of age.
- Minimum educational qualification is a High school diploma or equivalent.
- The height requirements are to make sure one is tall enough to reach the overhead bins and not too tall as to being obstructed by the cabin ceiling.
- Physically fit enough to be able to do all the duties required such as lifting / pushing emergency doors, windows, serving carts and assisting passengers including passengers who are physically challenged, etc.
- Applicants must have the flexibility to relocate
- Fluency in English language is a must, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance with excellent customer service skills to represent the company
The primary responsibility of a Flight Attendant is flight and passenger safety. This involves being well versed with aircraft safety procedures. Inflight services including food and beverage service and assisting passengers with a wide variety inflight needs are part of the Flight Attendant’s duty.
There are many fantastic benefits to being a Flight Attendant. These benefits vary from airline to airline such as allowances and heavily subsidized travel for oneself, family and friends just to mention a few. But travelling to new places and experiencing the world is one of the biggest benefit common to all of them. This is also one of the reasons why people dream of becoming a Flight Attendant.
OUR FLIGHT ATTENDANT COURSE MODULES
- Aviation Security
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Customer Service
- Flight Attendant Services
- Interview Preparation
COURSE DURATION: 4 Weeks
Chicago Flight School in Chicago, Illinois, USA offers a range of flight training programs including Flight Attendant Course.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us